Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YES, Doctor Eva said,"We are indeed pregnant!"




First Doctor visit was positive!! We got all the blood test results back and everything is looking good.
The picture of my belly was this morning, we think i am 4 wks ? days but we aren't sure. So hopefully next Tuesday, April 1st we will hear Baby-D's heartbeat. I will post another entry that day, with the picture of Baby-D and my belly.

We had our first ultrasound and Doc said that little baby Dempsey might be younger than we think. So much for the special cardboard tool that the nurse used. Ha Ha!! Oh well.....

We have another appointment set for next Tuesday, April 1st.

Well, I had something a little funny/weird happen today. Let me explain; I had just gotten home from work and I was getting ready to take KJ for our daily jog. So, I walk outside and there's Mike & Tracy Martin. Ok, nothing unusual with that! Until, Mike walks over to me, puts his hand on my belly and says," it's going to be a boy!" Then he said," Oh, it is going to be twin boys and you will have them via a C-section!" (HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU FOR REAL) Well, that goes right along with Mom's little "feeling" just perfectly!!

The more I think about having twins, the more I really like the idea! I mean, I love being a twin and wouldn't change it for the world. :) So, lets see what GOD has in store for us!!!
BTW- I am STARVING!!!!!!! I haven't had any sickness but I have been eating like a wild woman!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there Baby... Please let me introduce myself. I am your "Grandma", unless you feel you must be stern, then I suppose you will call me "GRANDMOTHER"... Isn't if funny we all have fun names and then we have those serious names. I want to ask you a favor, already becoming indebted to you, you little stinker, any way you take good care of your mother, because she is one of my most prized possessions just as you will be one of hers.. OK! Now you go back to sleep and concentrate on growing and becoming a healthy baby so we can meet you soon. May God Bless you always. Luv ya Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep referring to the baby as my nephew... (well, that or "little worm") I love you sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!!! He is a little worm right about now :) ha ha! I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My very own little soccer playa!!!

    Do those ball drills now little bean...have to get those legs in shape!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete