
Ok, This is week 7 or week 6......WTF!~!!! This whole gestational vs. the actual age of the baby. Whatever, we don't know how far along we are... so we will just keep going to the doctor and getting pictures of the baby :)
I'm steadily gaining weight :) I think you notice it in this picture....if you need a hint, just look at my BUTT!!! HOLY BUTT!!! ha ha. I need to fit check my dress :)
We go back to the doctor next wed. 16Apr08. We might know how far along I am after that visit. Honestly, as long as everything looks good and the baby is growing at a healthy rate, I don't care how far along they say I am!!!
Until next time....
I'm steadily gaining weight :) I think you notice it in this picture....if you need a hint, just look at my BUTT!!! HOLY BUTT!!! ha ha. I need to fit check my dress :)
We go back to the doctor next wed. 16Apr08. We might know how far along I am after that visit. Honestly, as long as everything looks good and the baby is growing at a healthy rate, I don't care how far along they say I am!!!
Until next time....
Booty Booty Booty Booty Rock'n everywhere!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou might give me a run for my money...LOL.....NNNNNNNOOOOTTTTT
LOVE YOU SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait for the worm to get here!! love you!
ReplyDelete