Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Happy 2009!!!!



We had a pretty low key new year's bash.... actually it wasn't a bash at all... Mike fell asleep on the couch watching football. Sophia, KJ and I all went to bed at 8:00pm. Mike and I woke up at midnight for a kiss and then we were all asleep again! LOL!!

I'm sorry if I don't post much of a narrative these days... I'm doing good to get pictures uploaded! I just don't feel like spending time on the computer... I am almost out of maternity leave and I want to get as much time in with Sophia as possible!


Here are some pictures I took this morning of Daddy with both our babies!

3 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute!!! I can't believe she is already 1 month old. Where are all the pictures of you with her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about 500 pictures to send you. Including some fabulous ones of you sister! =) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!!
    Is Mike here to stay for a while now? When do you head back for maternity leave??

    We should try and get together soon - We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete