Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sophia's daily diary


She loves the phone!


I guess it starts early....

Sophia talking to Grandma Kay


Sophia chewing on the phone and talking to Grandpa Russ and Grandma Kay....


Sophia on the phone with Grandma King

Well... we have 2 teeth! YUP! The second one on the bottom has broken through the gumline....I guess is what you would say.

Sophia has been learning to fall asleep on her own. That's right! We (myself and Tracy) have been putting her down for naps and at night "drowsy" not asleep and she has learned to fall asleep on her own. There are a few times where she will give me resistance and that's if we have company or if I try to put her down for a nap when I get home from work... she wants to stay awake, so she has been fighting sleep in those instances but over all she is doing pretty good with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment