Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sooooo phiiii aaaa


The look of pure concentration...


Grandma King is feeding Sophia ice cream and guess what... I think she liked it!
Grandma King and May-Love (Mavis) spent a wonderful 4th of July weekend with us! They were able to get some beach and baby time!


I'm not sure who is having more fun here....



Well, Mike took Sophia to the doctor, she had to see a specialist about her eyelid (she has what appears to be a blood blister in the eyelid). The specialist dialed Sophia's pupils and checked her eyes, they look great. The doctor still wants to make sure there isn't anything in her lid, so Mike scheduled an appointment for Sophia to get an MRI. More to follow on that.....

He said that the women in the office kept giving him weird looks, I guess they didn't think a father would be able to take "care" of his daughter's doctor's visit... I have news for all those women, if he wasn't competent enough to take his 7 month old daughter to the doctor then he shouldn't be competent enough to have a daughter. That's my opinion :)

Well, Mike's home but not completely, he still has to stand duty every third day in addition to working his shift which can last anywhere from 8 to 10 hours a day....so we are thankful for the time he has at home when he is home but miss him like crazy when he is at work :(

Also, Mike and I have decided that when he gets out of the navy he will take advantage of the post 9/11 Montgomery GI Bill... it's a pretty sweet deal! He has also changed his major to Mechanical Engineering.... this is neat- again, his initials MED - also stand for Mechanical Engineering Degree, ha ha! He will be attending the University of North Florida!! YEA GO MIKE!

What else...sorry I've missed some posts, I am still going to try and post as often as I can, Sophia is changing so much it's a daily thing.....

Sophia is such a social butterfly! We visited with some friends last night, we actually crashed their camping party.. ha ha .. anyway, Sophia played until well after her bedtime and she didn't cry or get cranky at all! I was very proud of our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment