Wednesday, December 30, 2009

tea/eggs/drive to grocery store/shop and eat mustard.




Tea anyone?

eggs with KJ ;-)




Sophia driving....
grocery list
WOW, for some reason this post was really tough.. I need to check my settings... I was trying to make a short story of Sophia having tea, egss with KJ and driving herself to the grocery store and then grocery shopping... I was going to get some pictures of her cooking in her kitchen but my model (Sophia) needed a nap.
short story to be continued... I love vacation... I could do this more often if I had this kind of time every day! ha ha!!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!!! LOVE the car - I had one like that, but definitely not as cool and cute as hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robin! The car is from her Aunt Natalie and Uncle Kip. Sophia's Aunts/Uncles/Grands/family and friends spoil her little butt rotten!!!

    ReplyDelete