WOW - it's really been awhile since I've blogged! Since July we've had Zoe's baptism!
Little sweet pea, Zoe :) Nic & Rob and Mommy, Uncle Kraig all of us in Chicago in August :)
It was a quick trip but well worth it, to see this little princess and her Mommy & Daddy!
I'm not sure what happened to September, other than.... Mommy started a new job and it required alot of time.... Now we are carving pumpkins with Conrad and Christy!
There's the munchkin :) I can't believe she is almost 3.....holy smokes, my baby is getting so big!
Daddy wont be happy with me for this picture but it was the only one I got of him before the battery in the camera died :( Look at my Sophia :) The next time I blog, it will be after Thanksgiving. We hope everyone has alot to be thankful for and we Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment