Wednesday, February 20, 2013

10 weeks & 2 days.

Well, we had a dr. visit today and it went awesome!!! I was able to hear lightening McQueen's heartbeat and it was beating at 160/bpm :) I just love hearing that little heartbeat! Its such a wonderful part of pregnancy and creating a baby:) The doctor said,"This baby wants to be heard!" He wasn't sure if we would hear it at 10 weeks and it didn't take long to find the little baby :) The doctor also informed me that since we heard the heartbeat from the "outside" the chances of miscarriage just went down by 50%! WOO HOO! That's music to my ears!!


On the heavier side, I've gained a total of 8 pounds so far. I've just grown (ha, no puns intented) to accept the fact that my body has to get bigger to carry my babies :) I'm good with that! Heading back to the doctor on March 21 for more peeing in a cup and jumping on the scale!


Big Sister was not happy about missing the doctors appointment... mental note for mommy and daddy - let big sister go next time :)

2 comments: