Thursday, October 30, 2014

3 days and a wake up until we meet our newest addition... Lil' sister Giuliana Morgan Dempsey!

What to say to our new baby on the way!! I'm at a loss for words until we greet our new little one. I wish I had something inspiring or wonderful to say but all I can say is, we've been waiting for this day! Big sister, Sophia has been counting down the months, weeks, days, hours, minutes awaiting and anticipating your arrival! She's dreamed of this day for so long, well you're about to make her dreams of being a big sister come true. I mean, she has her little brother and he's with her every day watching over her and she constantly thinks about him. She still asks questions and she wants to get him a very nice Christmas gift, a new BIG headstone. :) She still wants to take care of him too!! Even though she has him, she's ready to hold you, play with you and "not share" her stuff with you :) She's ready to love all over her little sister! Who can blame her, we know you are going to light up this world in your own way and you'll brighten all our lives with your little face, hands, feet and large personality.

I can only imagine you'll have a large personality.... it's a requirement for this family and as you've been moving and doing somersaults in mommy's belly for these past 9 months, I can tell you have a larger than life personality! You'll probably give us all a run for our money :) That will be ok, because you can help mommy loose this baby weight! ha ha!

Having said all of that, Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you Monday morning (November 3rd, 2014) at promptly noon! I hope you're ready to take your first breath of life and change our lives forever.

Love you baby girl,
Mommy, Daddy, Sophia and Gabe
& KJ and Mittens

2 comments:

  1. I love you sister you are an amazing mommy and i know that Soph and Giuliana with have that sister bond that you and i have ( you know the one that i wanted to kick your butt until you were about 16 and now your my best friend.) i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha! You're so goofy! I love you too sister :)

    ReplyDelete