

Hello week 18 and maternity clothes!!! I love all the maternity clothes that I have. not to mention they are all cute; big thanks Natalie, Mary, Trisha and Mom.... Here's why I love them; THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE!!!! Yes they are!! They might still be a little big but I love big clothes that don't constrict me in any way shape or form :)
So, here we are .....
Ok, I think I've been feeling the baby move, seriously it is strange... I keep getting these feelings in my belly that I've never felt before, so once it happens I think to myself, "was that the baby?" I guess I'm waiting to get punched for real, not tapped by a tiny little foot or hand. I'm ready for the baby to start using my bladder as a punching bag so I know he is ok and healthy!! But, like everything else, all in due time grasshopper.
Like I said, I've been getting some strange feelings in my lower abdomen and I'm going to say that those feelings or movements are the baby and will continue to get stronger as the baby grows :)
Baby got back...I like big butts and I can not lie....LOL...whoops got off track.....what a beautiful mommy you make!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I agree with homey aunt Nat, you are going to be beautiful mommy!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are half way!
Let's be serious now about the tummy bump...I think mine is that big and guess what...I'm not preggers!!! :-)
So you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Aunt Natalie and Aunt Lisa!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the compliment :) Even though you are just being nice to the preggo, it still makes me feel good!! :)