Monday, June 30, 2008

Sophia Kendall Dempsey!!!!! Our GORGEOUS BABY GIRL!




Well, we have finally found out the sex of the baby and to our surprise, it's a girl!!!! We couldn't be more excited!! We are so ready to welcome her home :) Here's the pictures of our little princess. She is weighing in at 9 ounces ;-) We are so in love with this little person and she isn't even 1 pound yet!!!!

This was neat - when we first arrived at the doctor's office and the u/s tech starting looking at Sophia, she was upside down.... so the u/s lady said, " come on baby, I need to turn over for me!" Well guess what! She turned right over! Can you believe it, it was like she could hear what has happening and what was being asked of her :) She was very cooperative!!

So, we went shopping as soon as we found out!! Oh yea, Babie-R-US here we came!!! We bought all kinds of stuff, so I will upload some of those pictures too! Ok, I'll post more later :) The nursery is a work in progress, we still quite a bit to do but this will give you an idea.....

3 comments:

  1. Mommy Kim!!

    I am so excited for you! A baby girl is awesome and I love her name. S O P H I A {> Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa!!!
    Thank you so much!!! And thank you for the gift card to Home Depot!! We are going to get our thank you's out pretty soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little princess she is going to be!

    ReplyDelete