Wednesday, July 2, 2008

20 weeks 0 days




Well, we've made it to the half way mark :) Here's the pictures!

I have really had gas this week, feel sorry for Mike :(
I am headed to the doctor tomorrow for my regular OB appointment. If I learn anything new I will post again!

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy!!

    Look at your tiny teeny belly bump! Not to keep comparing myself with you but.....I've been having Fiber One bars lately so I know what you mean about the new side effect.... :-( he he he
    You look wonderful! Please don't worry about a thank you as long as you guys enjoy it. Will you be registering somewhere for Sophia's baby shower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa!!!

    You are cracking me up! I feel sorry for poor Henry :)

    We are registered for Sophia at Babies-R-Us and we will be registered at Wal-Mart.

    We are going to use our Home-Depot gift card to buy paint for Sophia's room :)

    ReplyDelete