Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24 weeks = 6 months :)




Well, here we are for the weekly update of how big we are getting.
Ok, this was funny..... I just sat down to upload the pictures for today (Mike took them so you can get an accurate look). Anyway, just sat down and Sophia started kicking me, so I grabbed Mike's hand and put it on my belly so he could feel her kick and he did for the first time!! He was a little freaked out with the first kick, it was funny... he pulled his hand back and gave a pretty funny look then he said,"you've got gas!" ha ha!! I said, "nope! that was our baby!" He put has hand back on my belly because he wanted to feel her move again and like a good girl, she did! So that was pretty cool.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Kim!

    Look at that little bump on your tummy! I love that shirt it is wicked cool. Can you post more sonogram (is that right?) pictures of Sophia?

    Love, Auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little bump?!? That girl is HUGE!!!! Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. By "that girl" I mean Sophia, not you kimi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa!!!!!
    August 26th we are going for our 3D ultrasound and I will upload all of those pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey little sister!! You aren't kidding both girls are getting up there in size ;-) We love you too!!

    ReplyDelete