

Here we are 30 weeks pregnant!!! 7 and 1/2 months. :) It just seems longer when I refer to it as months instead of weeks :)
Yes- I know... I'm HUGE!
Nothing really new this week... I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that my platelet levels are low.. not a big deal, just something that has to be monitored along with my iron. I got to hear Sophia's heartbeat and she was in the 140's which is great!!!
Hey girl! I just found this link burried in my email! A girl! That's awesome! There's nothing like the bond of a mother and her daughter! I'm so excited for ya'll and this blog is great.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Brooke
Hey Brooke! Thank you ;-) We are so excited about the baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly - look at your! Just glowing! Soo excited for you guys! We need to get together sometime SOON!!!
ReplyDeleteRobin!!!! You're next ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi! This is Melissa McCutcheon from high school. I haven't seen or heard from you since we graduated, but I am so excited for you and very happy to see that your life is doing so well. I saw your link on Cassie's page. Congrats on the marriage and the pregnancy!
ReplyDelete