
Here we are with Sophia's new gear!!! My Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law bought Sophia's stroller and car seat! They coordinate with the jogging stroller!! :) We tried out the jogging stroller with Katy :) She loved it!


I had to smile in the pictures because Mike gave me crap about not looking happy in the pictures. I tried to tell him these are suppose to be belly shots and not pictures of my face!


Well we made it another week and we are still trucking right along.
Sophia and I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Everything went well, she was just as active as ever, moving around and my belly measured right on target. All my tests came back good. Then the midwife checked me for any signs of effacement and dilation and my cervix is closed up tighter than a drum. So maybe next week we will have some progress. If not then we will just keep taking it one day at a time ;-) My next doctor appointment is next tuesday and we will see what happens then! According to Grandma Tersigni, I have 1 more full moon!!
Mike reports to the boat on Friday, so it's up to me and Sophia to "inform" daddy as SOON as we can when his daughter decides to arrive!!! In the mean time, my mom is here and she brought her jewelry that she's selling. It's the lia Sophia jewelry :) We will stay busy, we've already booked mom's first party down here. :) LOL!
He Kim it is nice to know that you are doing good and remember you could change at anytime I delivered both of mine at 36 week and a couple of days good luck and we wish you all the best. Allison
ReplyDeleteHey Allison!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Did you get my email address?