Your belly has definitely dropped!! Do you feel like you can breathe better?? :) CAN'T WAIT to see sweet Sophia's pictures REALLY soon!!! Jared and I are RIGHT behind ya by about 7 months! :)
And I get paid Friday, so that's when I'm buying my ticket. I just checked out a ton of flights... everything's about 600. EXCEPT i found something for about 300-- i would get in the night of the 18th and leave the 22nd. Does that sound okay? I'll keep looking, maybe I can find something for a longer period of time! I love you!!!
To my sweet Sophia....Can't wait to meet you and see your beautiful face. I Love you!
ReplyDeleteAunt Natalie
Well it looks like you belly has dropped a bit - so thats a good sign! Almost there...can't wait!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour belly has definitely dropped!! Do you feel like you can breathe better?? :) CAN'T WAIT to see sweet Sophia's pictures REALLY soon!!! Jared and I are RIGHT behind ya by about 7 months! :)
ReplyDeleteGet out of there Soph! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I get paid Friday, so that's when I'm buying my ticket. I just checked out a ton of flights... everything's about 600. EXCEPT i found something for about 300-- i would get in the night of the 18th and leave the 22nd. Does that sound okay? I'll keep looking, maybe I can find something for a longer period of time! I love you!!!