Wednesday, November 19, 2008

40 weeks and 0 days!!!!!!!

WELL, WELL, WELL the baby is due TODAY!!!! WHERE IS SHE! WHAT IS SHE DOING!!!!! ha ha!

I am headed to the doctor tomorrow, they are going to run some tests to make sure Sophia is not under any stress and I am going to try my best to persuade them to induce me on Monday the 24th. I'm not sure how much pull I have but I'm still going to try....

It would really work out sweetly if they induce on Monday because Mike could travel home this weekend and the whole question about him being here or not being here will be answered.

Plus, we have my older sister getting here for Thanksgiving this weekend and possibly my sister-in-law coming in this weekend.... so it would be really nice if they could meet their niece!!!

I will write more when I know more!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! I know you are ready to meet her. I can't wait to see pictures. Good Luck and let me know if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete