Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sophia is teething and OMG was this morning interesting!!!!






So, Mike and I called into work today because we felt like we needed to take Sophia to the doctor.... Here's why - she POOPED 7 times yesterday and then another 3 times this morning between 5:00 am-7:00am. Which was not normal for her, she averages 1 poop a day! Sorry if that's too much information.... she was waking up every two hours last night, which is NOT like her... she has been sleeping through the night from 7:30 pm until 5 or 6 the next morning...


So as you can see - we were a little worried about her waking up so much last night! FREAKED us out! Sooo, we took her to the doctor ONLY to find out that she is teething and this type of behavior is normal for the circumstances... geez I hope teething doesn't last her whole life! ha ha!! Plus she has a ton of company coming to see her this weekend for her baptism, I hope she is feeling better!!! The doctor checked her ears, throat, lungs and all was well there.... he checked her weight and she is weighing in at 15 pounds and 14.5 ounces :)








So we will go to her follow up appointment next week just to make sure all is well....




3 comments:

  1. OMG she is freeeaaaakin CUTE!!! (She looks more like me every day..... hahaha) I miss you guys so much! Wish I could be there for the baptism. :( I'm hopefully going to be able to visit this summer though!! Get some Sophie time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny story! When Austin started to teeth my dad would give him a big whole pickle to gum on. You just have to be careful that when she gums some off its not to big of a piece. To this day Austin loves pickles! Only 37 more days until Amidy is here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweety I wish I knew I could have probally told you what was going on. I you need anything dont hesitate call no matter what time.

    ReplyDelete