Monday, March 9, 2009

Sophia's baptism weekend & family photo's







There we are!!!!






Here's everyone at the baptism... the priest is taking the picture :)






Us with Father Gabe and Sophia's Godparents :)


The magical moment!



Priceless.....




Grandma is feeding Sophia eggs and she is loving it!!!


Well, on Friday Sophia was baptised... it was Natalie's birthday.... there was A LOT going on this weekend but we sure did miss Aunt Nicole, Uncle Tony, Grandma Bren, Grandpa Russ and Pops Dempsey!!!

2 comments:

  1. Too precious, and Kim, you look AWESOME! A little jealous of how the baby weight looks GONE!!! If I could only be so blessed so shortly after delivery!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassie!!! Thank you very much! I really do appreciate your comment :) I still have some flab to go but pretty happy overall with the weight! After all, I gained roughly 60 pounds!!!!

    Sophia was an angel this past weekend! I can't wait for you to meet her and I can't wait until we can meet your new baby!

    ReplyDelete