Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life's a beach ;-)

More pictures to follow.. these are a couple pictures that we took with the little "mini" camera ( I thought it wouldn't focus but my loving husband informed me that it was operator error; he was right)



Gamma Trish came down for a visit over the 4th of July weekend! Here we are headed to the beach!
Sweet Pea playing at the beach....do I or don't I tell the story of the tent? Ha Ha... Let's just say - always remember what you learned in boy scouts; right Gamma?
Just a little bit of the story - this was the second attempt at putting this tent up - it's up and Gamma Trish was right !
We couldn't have asked for better weather!! Not a cloud in the sky... sigh; I wish Mike would have told me he was taking this picture - I would have sucked in :)

Like I said - there are more pictures to follow - I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment