Our new thing is Pasta Sunday!!! We have decided that we will have pasta on Sunday and so far we have stuck with it! I've been making sauce from scratch... correction - Mike and I have been making sauce from scratch. He does all the chopping and shopping, while I do the adding and stirring for 4 hours ;-) We love it and so far everyone that's tasted the sauce has liked it too! I still feel like there is something missing with it. We are having fun cooking and figuring it out! We will try a few new things next Sunday so stay tuned! Also, Sophia helps with the cooking! She gets a pot a lide and a spoon... stands in the kitchen and makes pretend sauce ;-) What a doll face! She is growing up people!!! She is 20 months today! She is almost 2 years old!!!
In the pictures you will see My-My and T-T, Debbie (Tracy's sister), Aiden ( Debbie's grandson).
No comments:
Post a Comment