.jpg)
.jpg)
What a week! We had the 3-D ultrasound, which was fantastic!!!! Then we had the birthing class last night and that was educational, like always :) We are taking pictures tonight and then tomorrow we go back to the doctor for more peeing and blood drawing. I have to take my sugar test tomorrow too.
I wonder how much I'm going to weigh tomorrow. I got on the scale at work today and it said 163. If that was accurate than I only gained another 4 pounds. LOL! We will see what the scale says tomorrow!!!
A little update on Sophia - she is weighing in at 2 pounds 4 ounces! She is right on schedule as far as her measurements are concerned. She kicks me pretty regularly; She seems to be "awake" in the mornings from 7:00 ish - 9:00ish. Then she takes a little nap and wakes back up around 11:00 and stays up until 2:30ish.... she takes another nap and wakes back up in the evening time around 8:00ish and stays up til 10:00 or 11:00. :) I love feeling her move and wiggle around. She entertains me every day!!!
Oh another thing, I guess because she is sitting so low and her head is already in the "down" position; she puts quite a bit of pressure on my pelvic bones and hips..... so that makes sleeping a little bit difficult because my hips will start aching while I'm sleeping and it usually wakes me up, which wakes Mike up; which wakes KJ up!!!! It's so bad for them because they don't get any sleep either!!!! Ok- I guess that's it. Dinner is ready so I gotta go!
You're so cute with your belly!! Sophia looks like she's ready to kick her way out of there! :)
ReplyDelete