Well, i got my test results back from the doctor and the sugar test results were great! I scored a 96! They want it to be less than 139.
They also checked me for anemia and come to find out I scored a 10.8 which was LOW... so now I'm on an iron supplement. Maybe that will help me get some energy back, we shall see!!! I think it's low because I haven't had that much steak lately... since I can't eat it bloody, then I really don't want it :( I can't make myself eat a well done steak.
I head back to the doctor in 2 weeks on September 9th-I'm on a 2 week rotation now-and I will keep you guys posted on anything else new that comes up!
Have a great holiday weekend!!!!
Just saying the words "bloody steak" make me want to vomit. Congrats on passing the sugar test! Keep my baby healthy!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are cracking me up!!! Your baby is ready to see you :) She told me to tell you hi and she loves you;-)
ReplyDeleteKim you look really great only a little bit left to go. Its a breaze from hear on out just stay comfident. www.finksfrontpage.blogspot.com If you want any help spiceing up the blog let me know. Allison Fink (Michael's Cousin)
ReplyDeleteHey Allison! Thanks for sharing your blog and I will be in touch about the spice;-)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.retailmenot.com/coupons/pregnancy i was stumbling on the internet and found this... dont know if there's anything you can use, but whateva.
ReplyDelete