Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sophia's diary day 4....

Sophia wishes all Mom's, Grand-mom's, step mom's and every other kind of mom a Happy Day!!!!!




OK - I had to get a picture of her with this dress and that hat... I know they don't match but she needed a hat to cover her bald noggin!!
Don't worry... we went shopping at wal-mart and got a new white hat that will go with everything!!! I tried to get Sophia's ears pierced today while we were there and the lady wouldn't do it. She said that her left ear lobe is too small... her right one is fine but the left wasn't... she didn't have a baby piercing gun that's why she wouldn't do it. Her ears are just like Mikes :)

This is her scooting backwards... I'm going to call her BS for short... backward scooter... then she will graduate to MS... master scooter! ha ha!! Just kidding, I'm not going to call her BS or MS.... I just thought that was funny :)



Here's first thing in the morning.... she is not awake yet and she is wondering why in the world I am taking her picture.....Oh, do you see how her shirt (onsie) is undone... yea.....she slept with it like that...



Her .....


"Hey mom, can you get that camera out of my face and change my diaper already?" I swear that's what she is saying with that lip poked out like that....
Well, today was nice... Sophia and I went to church, then we went and get a Starbucks coffee... then we went swimming over at My-My and T-T's.... we had a very nice day :)
We miss you and love you daddy!!
oh, we have not gotten any rain in a LONG time... so thank God you fixed the sprinklers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment