Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sophia's diary day 7....

Well, here we are.... Sophia did not want to eat dinner tonight. All she wanted to do was chew on this thing and laugh at KJ!


She likes sitting in her chair though......


KJ wanted her food that she didn't want to eat....

She does look a little bit tired too.... she is actually sleeping right now.....


When she wakes up, we are going to go for a walk.....


We hope you had a good day today...


So after the nap, then the walk, then it will be bath time.. and then bed time!
Oh man, I almost forgot... last night I laid her down in her bed when she was drowsy... not asleep... she freaking fell asleep on her own! It was awesome!! She didn't cry, she was talking a little bit and then she just went right to sleep! I thought I would test out the whole theory of putting her to bed "drowsy" and not "asleep". It worked last night... I'm not going to say it will work every night.....

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweet precious little snuggly baby!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete