Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sophia's diary day 10....


I had to add these... so this afternoon I picked weeds in the backyard and of course, I got dirty... so I had to take a shower. Hence the bouncer in the bathroom door! She loved it!


So, then I had to take pictures of her in the bouncer, so I moved it to the computer room door frame and like the guys at work said to do, I put a mirror in front of her... she went to town and is still bouncing as a matter of fact!

She and KJ did stop playing long enough to look at me while I took thier picture! ha ha! The kids...


Out of sequence but still cute as EVER!


Isn't that the cutest !!!!







Here are some pictures from last night. Lola and Palmer have arrived for thier visit and Sophia experienced her bounce-E seat! She loves it! This is the bouncer that Mike's Granny gave Sophia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, long time since I have heard from you but good thing I was sent your blog page address by Liz. I have been enjoying it and catching up for the past month or so. KJ looks wonderful, little on the skinny side, but then he is supposed to look that way. Sophia, well, she is the cutest little doll. She seems to be such a happy little girl. I am so happy for you and your wonderful family. I miss you lots and hope to see you soon. Hug that little baby for me.
    Blessings to all of you my friend.
    Patti Sanders

    ReplyDelete