Soo, highlights from Friday! Sophia had a big day, first of all we almost missed the bus!!! Now, we have roughly 55 minutes in the morning to "get it together". Which should be plenty of time to get up, get dressed, eat, potty, brush teeth and fix hair... right? Well, WRONG! First it takes awhile to eat breakfast, apparently! Like 30 minutes long.. lol... then we have to throw in play time with the new kitten (courtesy of Manu) here's mittens:
Then, after that fiasco, Soph had a good day at school. She definitely wasn't hungry because she ended up eating breakfast twice. Once at home and then again at school. lol. Which is fine but we can eliminate breakfast at home and replace that time slot with kitten time. Which we did that today and it worked perfectly!!
Sophia was also super excited because she was going to Aunt Nannie and Uncle Kips! She spent the night with them Friday night, went to the football game to watch Ali cheer and stayed up late playing in a bubble bath!! Not to mention, she had all the candy, drinks and fun one little 5 year old could handle! She went swimming with the Melendez's on Saturday and phew... she was on cloud 9! She wanted to stay for 10 days ;) I told her... um, let's just stay for 1. Well she wasn't happy with that but she settled for it once she realized it was 1 or nothing!!!
So let's back up another day, Thursday 8/14/14. Sophia had a very sweet surprise waiting on her when she got off the bus :)
Now to fast forward to the weekend... Mike's been working on Giuliana's shelves and folks I believe we are almost done with this monster!!
I'm so excited about this! We've had the entertainment center since early 2013! It was going to be for Gabe's room. Well, we've hung on to it and hung on to it... it broke 3 times and Mike painted it a million times... and now! Wah Lah!! It's together and looking great!!!
Sunday night "chill time". I love this little girl so much and I am so happy that God let us have her!! I cherish every minute and try my best not to ever take anything for granted! :)











I REALLY think you should write childrens books! You are an AWESOME story teller! I love you!
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you sister!!! I Love you too!!
ReplyDelete